CleanSmart Non-Toxic Daily Surface Cleaner is a no-rinse, no wipe, air dry disinfectant that is safe to use on hard surfaces. Free of alcohol, ammonia, bleach, fragrances, and dyes. Creates no harsh fumes, breaks down into saline after use, and leaves no chemical residue. Naturally disinfecting Hypochlorous kills 99.9% of germs and is 100% safe to spray and store around children.
CleanSmart – Non-Toxic Hospital Grade Disinfectant – 1 Gallon
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH DISINFECTANT KILLS 99.9% of germs without harmful chemicals. Fume-free; dissolves to saline solution after use
- EPA AND LIST N REGISTERED; Designed for electrostatic sprayers & foggers
- ECO FRIENDLY HOCL REQUIRES NO RINSE; just spray & air dry. Leaves zero sticky residue behind
- SAFE TO SPRAY AROUND FOOD, Approved for use in restaurants, daycare centers, and senior living.
- DISINFECT DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS without gloves or goggles, Sanitize safely around employees and customers, EPA Registration #89896-2