Put SMART Air Purification at the Heart of Your Building
AtmosSmart™ is an in-duct, IoT Enabled, air monitoring system that integrates with AtmosAir systems to smartly purify air based on real-time Indoor Air Quality measurement. This is to provide optimal air treatment in dynamic IAQ conditions.
AtmosSmart is an Integrated Sensor Array Designed to be Installed in the Return Duct of a Typical HVAC AHU System..
- This array captures and senses air quality brought back from the treated space through the return air and measures (8) parameters of IAQ continuously
- The AtmosSmart is the only in-duct IAQ sensor that measures and controls AtmosAir BPI systems. AtmosSmart provides for optimal ion output of AtmosAir system.
- Eight internal sensors monitor dynamic indoor air quality condition.
- AtmosSmart measures: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Particles (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), Carbon Monoxide, Formaldehyde, and Ozone (O3).
- Building Automation System compatible through BACnet IP or BACnet MS/TP. (8) BAS points per AtmosSmart.
The AtmosSmart sensor typically resides in the main return duct or return plenum to sample air coming back from the space being treated by the AtmosAir BPI system.
AtmosSmart also has the option to be connected to Building Automation System (BAS) using BACnet IP with an RJ 45 Ethernet connection so the BAS can receive the live streaming IAQ data.
In addition to air quality measurement and dynamic air treatment, this system can be used for demand controlled ventilation and purification strategies to help buildings save energy.Technical Info